For this edition of Tangent Tuesday, I present to you:
Erica’s Philosophy of Life
- A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush (that’s what she said). So kick the bush (that’s what she said) and catch as many birds with your hand as you can!
- If you have a friend that is going through a rough time, take that friend to a monster truck show and play Mullet Bingo. Or go anywhere with a mariachi band. Or show them an episode of Mr. Bean. It’s impossible not to laugh when Mr. Bean is on.
- If you ever start feeling like everyone else is more successful than you, get off of Facebook and start to Google. You’ll be surprised by the mug shots you find.
- A bad day can be erased with a hot bubble bath and a tall glass of wine.
- Unless it starts lightening. Then get out of the tub so you don’t get struck by said lightening.
- The grass is always greener until a stray dog pees on it.
- Whoever Murphy was to create such a law, Murphy is a bastard.
- Just Be. Bea Arthur.
- If you’re gonna sing in the rain don’t look up.
- No one is too sexy for their shirt. Once I thought I was. I was wrong.
Please like & share: